As Digital Signage Expo approaches, the Premier Mounts team is actively getting ready to exhibit products that fit the hardware requirements that enable visual systems to come together. At booth #1918 are planning to keep the momentum rolling on some newer solutions along with showcasing changes to award-winning products that are the foundation for immersive video walls. If you are attending the show here are the Top Five Reasons to Visit Premier Mounts at DSE 2019!
1. The US Debut of the Convergent Series of LED Video Wall Mounts – After a successful worldwide debut at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam, the solution will make its appearance in booth #1918 in an extremely strong way. The award-winning mounting solution will be shown in three different models which match the different LED cabinets for three manufacturer partners: Unilumin, Absen, and Planar. Its versatility and ability to be molded into the exact needs of specific mounting points make Convergent the unprecedented leader in mounting solutions for seamless, direct-view, LED video walls. Its narrow and sleek design allow for it to be installed on walls or free-standing structures to position the world’s most advanced displays anywhere a user wants digital signage messaging and content to be shown.
2. LCD Video Walls Have Impact, A Family of Solutions Provide Its Foundation – The Press and Release™ function for LCD video wall mounts started at Premier Mounts when the LMV solution was introduced to the market. Our visionaries imagined a product that made the installation and maintenance of LCD video walls easy and organized. Never did they imagine that a simple spring release would create one of the biggest drivers for visual digital signage of the past decade. As time advanced this ingenious design saw continuous improvements as displays evolved. The LMVS was a model introduced that has the same functionality as the LMV but brings ADA compliance and sleek design along with it. The LMVSP is a portrait video wall solution that enables a completely different point-of-view for a video wall structure and opens a door to even more visually immersive opportunities for content creators. Every model features built-in fine tune adjustments that align displays to minimize seams and protect the displays from damaging heat expansion. All three solutions will be showcased this year and attendees are welcomed to test them out in person.
3. Heavy Touch Screen Displays Are Being Requested at a Faster Pace than Ever – As engagement continues to be a driving point for digital signage, touch becomes a sense that architects, designers, and consultants are looking to implement into their environments. From a retail digital signage perspective, touchscreen wayfinding kiosks are extremely helpful for shopping center patrons. From a quick serve restaurant, digital signage may be included at their point of sales to make the customer ordering experience more focused and user friendly. Some solutions at booth #1918 tackle the obstacles of larger heavier displays with the built-in hardware and software which allow for touch engagement.
4. Expert Give Thought Leadership on Immersive Experiences and Upcoming Market Trends – Curtis Rose, Marketing Director of Premier Mounts will be speaking at two different discussions involving the future of digital signage in different environments. The bigger panel is titled “Samsung Casino Technology Integration Ups the Ante for the Gaming Industry” where panelists will discuss the integration of a 110 ft wide, double-curved video wall structure for a landmark Nevada casino. He will discuss how Premier Mounts was able to custom manufacture a mounting foundation that enabled for the digital signage displays and content to come to life and entertain viewers of a high-traffic sports book. The second discussion will be involved around esports and how venues must create digital display systems that are heavily viewed by a new demographic with tons of purchasing power and short attention spans. It also forces integrators and installers to understand the ecosystem that is being created so they can pitch their services while the trend is still emerging.
5. An Immersive Curved Video Wall on Display – Our team will be showcasing a mock representation of curved video wall capabilities. The technology and hardware that turns square cabinets into a smooth curvature is complex in nature. Our team of engineers and manufacturing personnel have created a structure which angles LED cabinets to create a visually immersive experience. Understanding this need for custom, ornate designs means our team can actively think outside the box to deliver the foundation for what the end-user is looking for in the future of digital signage design and deployment.